If you are also looking for the best ceramic cookware like me, you have reached exactly in the right place. A few days ago, I was looking for the best brand for ceramic cookware, but I hardly find any reliable resource to rely on.
Then I have done a research in online, talk with the real testers and reviewers in most of the forums. Hereafter analyzing those recommendations and checking I found out some amazing renowned brands that originally made ceramic cookware in Japan, USA, and France.
However, together with this knowledge, I would like to share my experience with you.
- Updated On: 1st January, 2019
- 1 What is Ceramic Cookware?
- 2 Reviews of Top 10 Best Ceramic Cookware Set 2018/2019
- 2.1 1. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set
- 2.2 2. T-fal E765SH Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Set
- 2.3 3. WearEver C943SF Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware
- 2.4 4. GreenPan Paris Pro 11pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
- 2.5 5. Cuisinart 10 Piece Champagne Set
- 2.6 6. Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating 10-Piece Cookware Set
- 2.7 7. Calphalon 11 Piece Classic Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set
- 2.8 8. Nuwave Duralon™ Ceramic Non-stick Cookware 10-Piece Set
- 2.9 9. Neoflam Eela 7 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set in Ivory
- 2.10 10. GreenLife Soft Grip 14pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
- 3 Factors to Consider While Choosing the Best Ceramic Cookware Set
What is Ceramic Cookware?
Almost all we cook for our families and probably all we know what a ceramic cookware is. But yet who are new in this job and don’t often cook food for them ceramic is a newer material in the world of nonstick cookware. Most of the people around the world consider it the safest and most environmentally friendly option.
In particular, the best ceramic cookware is free of PTFE and PFOA, come in a wide variety of colors and styles. In this addition, few claims ceramic has a shorter lifespan than Teflon cookware. But in our research, we didn’t find anything like this. The only thing is when we cook with oil or cooking spray it dramatically affects the lifespan of both ceramic and Teflon cookware. In this case, they clean off all of the cooking oil after each use. If not clean properly layers of oil will build up and quickly diminish the nonstick properties of the cookware.
Though we didn’t notice most of the times when we vigorously scrub off the layers of oil we unconsciously take the nonstick surface with it. It causes damage of the cookware at an early age.
As because ceramic cookware is a relatively new technology, so lots of changes come with the structure. Now, these times manufacturers are applying more layers of ceramic so that the coating could be thicker than before. This is because of the thicker the coating, the longer the lifespans. Maybe more improvements of ceramic cookware is coming on the market soon.
Benefits of Using Ceramic Cookware
A ceramic cookware set has lots of advantages. Buying a product means to last long and give a quality performance around the year. Let’s see some fruitful benefits of ceramic cookware.
- Ceramic cookware can use on all heating surfaces even in a microwave oven too.
- Its coating is cadmium free.
- They tend to withstand temperatures up to 2000° F, hot enough to melt metal cookware.
- Best ceramic cookware doesn’t contain any toxic PFOA or PTFE.
- This is actually natural not stick.
- This does not use any harmful acid. In fact, they are naturally hard and durable substance.
- Cleaning is easy; these can clean with a smooth cloth or even scouring pads or steel wool.
- Handles of ceramic cookware used to come with clay materials. So while cooking, the handles will not come off or cause unexpected accidents.
- The top most advantage of using ceramic cookware is they heat up evenly for perfect cooking.
- Ceramic cookware is compatible with the gas stove, induction, oven, etc.
Quick Overview and Comparison of 5 Best Ceramic Cookware Sets
|Products Name||Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set||T-fal E765SH Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Set(Editor's Choice)||WearEver C943SF Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware||GreenPan Paris Pro 11pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set||Cuisinart 10 Piece Champagne Set|
|Oven Safe||400 Degrees F||400 Degrees F||350 Degrees F||Yes||350 Degrees F|
|PTFE & PFOA Free||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Color||Agave Blue, Cranberry Red, Lavender, Mushroom Brown, Pumpkin Orange & Sea Salt Gray||Gray||Red||Gray||Red & Champagne|
|Weight||17.4 Pounds||29.1 Pounds||25.4 Pounds||14.9 Pounds||19.8 Pounds|
Reviews of Top 10 Best Ceramic Cookware Set 2018/2019
In order to get the most bangs for your buck here is the top 10 renowned ceramic cookware brands to choose from in the market.
1. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set
The ceramic cookware set comes with a variety of colors to choose from a different range of mushroom brown, lavender purple, pumpkin orange, agave blue and cranberry red. All these colors are very eye pleasing and give the cookware a modern look. You will like to have this rustic, modern look and design it presents which adds a warm hospitality during mealtime.
Cook with Less Oil
One of the main important features of this cookware is nonstick coating. You will find a PFOA free nonstick coating on the interior surface of the cooking pots and pans. It will allow you to cook with less oil and less effort. In the interior, your foods can slide perfectly and you don’t have to take a burnt flavor. Whatever you want to cook like a omelet or pancake you can cook with it for a perfect meal.
Next thing is the non-stick ceramic cookware is easy to use; anyone can use it for cooking food. These are also easy to clean. To clean it you can use a soft scrubber with the dishwasher soap or ceramic cookware cleaner.
Double Riveted Rubberized Stainless Steel Handles
Rachael Ray Cucina Nonstick Cookware Set equipped with double-riveted rubber stainless steel pan handles, it has to shatter resistant glass lids including a slotted turner and spoon. That’s why it is rigid enough to support the base while using it. Thanks to the rubber, composition that ensures it will never get hot while cooking. Besides the shatterproof, glass lids are oven safe. So no doubt of tempering this nonstick pan. It also ensures these pots and pans are safe to use inside the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Food never sticks in the interior and slides perfectly.
- Modern design, enhance mealtime warmth and hospitality.
- Oven safe pots and pans, suitable for all stovetops.
- You will get 12 different cooking utensils with this cookware set.
- Allow you to cook with less oil.
- Not suitable for induction top.
- It does not allow cooking above 400-degree Fahrenheit.
2. T-fal E765SH Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Set
Hard Titanium Nonstick Interior
T-fal E765SH cookware set has designed with titanium nonstick coating inside of them where the coating is permanent and thick. As well as the interior of the utensils is, scratch resistant.
You will be glad to know that you can cook any type of food with the pans and pots of this cookware set without worrying food would stick to the surface. You can be sure it is scratch free so never occur any problem with the nonstick coating. Not only this, the base of the cookware set is an anti-wrap, so it tends to be last long.
Unique Thermo Spot Heat Indicator
Whenever T-Fal comes in the market always brings something unique to them. With this in mind, the ceramic cookware comes with Thermo Spot unique feature. Since now, we have found a lot of customers having an issue with preheating condition, so thanks to T-Fal.
They have finally solved the problem. This feature will help you to know whether the nonstick pan is ready for preheated or not. Look carefully; you will find the red dot in the middle of the pan. It will become circle shaped when you have put the pan on the cooking top. Moreover, this circular shape is the indicator that will tell you your pan has preheated and ready for cooking.
It has no longer any issues regarding the cleaning process of the utensils. Stay worried free because the best ceramic cookware is dishwasher safe. You can clean the utensils with the regular dishwasher soap and a scrubber without any hassle.
- Unique Thermo Spot technology for cooking in the pan at the perfect time.
- Prevent food from sticking in the interior of the utensils.
- Hassle free cooking experience.
- Silicon handles remain cool during cooking.
- Ensure long lasting performance.
- Ideal cookware set for induction cooktop
- Issues with lids of the pots are a little bit heavy.
- Not recommended for using in induction cooking top.
3. WearEver C943SF Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware
It is 100% environment-friendly. So this is definitely a good news for you that this set of cookware is free of PTFE, PFOA, and cadmium. On top of that, the ceramic cookware is highly recyclable. It produces healthier meals; this is probably the most exciting factor of this cookware set
You will find the soft touch silicone handles integrated into all pieces; it makes easy to hold the pot and pans.
Soft touch and Riveted Handles
WearEver C943SF designed with a soft touch, well-insulated silicone. These are ergonomic and nice for lifting especially if you cook often. Besides this, it has red handles like the body and has a hole at the end. This will help you to hang your pots easily. According to the manufacturer, the handles attach with rivets, so there is no tension regarding unscrewing or getting loose.
Rather the part of the side and the red silicone grip covering the top is metal. For this reason, the exposed metal on the side used to get hot, so in this case, you have to take some extra care in lifting the lids always.
This ceramic cookware very consciously designed with using multi-layer protection system to ensure its durability. Along with enforced ceramic base, it has an aluminum center core, anti-stain ceramic finish, clean and glossy external to provide a longer lasting cookware set.
You can easily use this on a daily basis without sustainable any long-term damage. It will provide you a secure and comfortable grip whereas the handles are able to withstand temperature up to 350 degrees.
Therefore, WearEver C943SF is essentially the most durable set of cookware that you can purchase from WearEver. This set can use for all ways of cooking virtually from induction aside. It could be an ideal choice if you like baking.
- Can withstand extreme heat.
- Suitable for all methods of cooking except induction.
- Super scratch and stain resistant.
- Provide even heat distribution for cook efficiently.
- Easy to use and comfortable to handle.
- Available only one color.
- Allows hand wash only.
4. GreenPan Paris Pro 11pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
Coated with Most Advanced Grade of Thermolon
As you know, it coated with the most advanced grade of thermal that’s why it can keep metal utensil safe.
You can test it by frying two dinner-sized portions of skin-on salmon fillet in vegetable oil while waited for a few seconds to heat. When the salmon start to brown, lower the heat to medium and flipped the fillets. It will give an impressive result, you can find a nice sear on the skin side, and the fillets cooked evenly.
Healthy Ceramic Nonstick
The cookware set doesn’t contain any toxic chemicals or persistent pollutants, so it is healthier to use for everyday base cooking. This is because the cookware gains a lot of popularities from many consumers. Its high quality of good materials in construction will give you a good performance of working a delicious food to you.
Not only this, it offers a long term of use with its sturdy material. Rather if you ever overcook the food, it will not bother or make you worried too because there is no plaster, or any harmful fumes come from it.
Durable Exterior Design
The body of the GreenPan ceramic cookware made of a thick aluminum. Do you know what the advantage is? It is it makes cooking fast and helps to distribute even heat across the pans. Besides the handles and lids come with is stainless steel, which allows you to move your food easily from the stovetop to the oven.
Another good thing about this the nonstick surfacing of these pots and pans require fewer oils and fats when you’re cooking. On top of that, it doesn’t flake, chip or peel, so you shouldn’t have to worry about accidentally eating any of it, secure to use.
- Healthy to use, no harmful chemicals used to make it.
- Great for healthier eating with a less oily
- Give maximum strength and scratch resistance.
- Stainless steel handles for comfortable and relaxed grip.
- Not too heavy, feels just right in your hand.
- Costs a little bit more.
- Need to handle with care; the coating could chip on the edges.
5. Cuisinart 10 Piece Champagne Set
Easy Food Release
As because it made with nano ceramic technology the cookware set offers easy food release without butter or oil for healthier cooking. In this regard, the Cuisinart cookware set made of the heavy gauge aluminum core. That’s why it allows for quick, even heat without hot spots in the pans.
The cookware has an attractive look, with exceptional finish and classic design. Users appreciated a lot with the outer design, they mentioned it superbly engineered, giving an ideal combination of appearance and function.
Its surface will not peel off, has superb heat conduction, and is oven and broiler safe. Besides the handles riveted to the pan made of 70% recycled stainless steel having the ability to go into the oven.
The most amazing thing is ceramic has petroleum-free, water-based construction. You can cook on a stovetop or oven, but it is not oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
100% PTFE and PFOA Free
Cuisinart 10 Piece Champagne ceramic cookware features the latest Petroleum free Nano Ceramic Technology that presents simple food release with no butter or oil for healthier cooking food. Moreover, the handles designed in a way so that you can hold the grip comfortably. Its Riveted stick handles continue to cool on the stovetop too.
Tight Fitting Lids
While cooking you can see what’s cooking inside the cookware. Its Glass covers let you to inspection results while cookery. More importantly, its tight-fitting lids seal in flavors and nutrients.
- With the aluminum construction, the cookware heats up quickly.
- Food releases easily from the cooking surface.
- Perfect as a starter set.
- Cleaning is a breeze with warm soapy water and a sponge.
- Highly durable with a protective exterior body.
- You might feel a little bit flimsy for the thin construction.
- Can’t cook on oven over 350 degrees F.
6. Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating 10-Piece Cookware Set
For once you can read Cook N Home NC-00359 Nonstick Ceramic Coating 10-Piece Cookware Set review from Cook N Home. It is one of the most popular choices for nonstick cookware sets. Almost all we know that Nonstick is always the healthier option as less cooking oil needed, as food will not stick to the base of the pan, so people feel it safe to cook.
Thick Gauge Aluminum Material
This ceramic cookware comprised of thick, strong gauge aluminum. With this, it ensures the pan provides fantastic conductivity when heating food so that it can cook evenly. As well as the bottom and the sides of the pan, heat food up to the desired temperature with no hidden hot spots of food. Because of the ceramic and nonstick coating, there is no chance of food burn even when cooking at a high temperature.
Tempered Glass Lids
Four different sized glass tempered lids come with the cookware set. These fit all of the sauté pans and the fry pans. Further, each of the lids fit securely, therefore, helping to seal in moisture while food cooks. It ensures no nutrients lost while cooking. However, its tight-fitting lid indicates food cooks a lot quicker.
Anti Slip Coating Handles
It’s handles made with a nonslip coating as well as feeling comfortable and soft to hold. Also, these remain cool to the touch when placed on a hot stove. So there is no issues or risk of sustaining burns when moving pans on the stove.
- Tempered glass lid makes viewing food easy.
- Good for daily use.
- A right number of pieces, there is no, non-essential items included here.
- The lids also fit the fry pans.
- Food doesn’t stick on the nonstick surface.
- The size of the ceramic fry pans could be better.
- Not suitable for induction.
7. Calphalon 11 Piece Classic Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set
Henceforth you won’t require any kind of oil to prepare your dishes. In terms of a healthy choice, Calphalon ceramic cookware can be a useful addition.
Good Number of Accessories
As it mentioned in the name, it provides 11 pieces of nice accessories. These are 8-in. Fry Pan, 10-in. Fry Pan, 12-in. Round Griddle, 3-qt. Sauté Pan with Cover, 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover, 5-qt. Dutch oven with Cover, 2.5-qt. Sauce Pan with Cover included with the set that can completely equip your kitchen.
100% Safe to Use
You can completely rely on it in terms of safety matter. Do you know one of the greatest advantages of this high quality ceramic coating is the lack of toxic fumes and another kind of material that could release when overheating a pan accidentally. Moreover, it can cover all the safety aspect, as it is 100% cadmium free, lead-free, PFOA and PTFE free cookware.
Buying any kitchen accessories means to add some extra shine and value to a kitchen. Luckily, Calphalon 11 Piece Classic Ceramic Nonstick Cookware knows this and that’s why they didn’t let their users down even this time.
Though it comes only with one color, yet it is as much as success to add a glossy and shiny black contrast with a white ceramic coating on the cover. On top of that, the pans feel good on hands where the handles increase this comfort.
They are soft, resistant and may be one of the best combinations for the cook in a safe environment.
- Ceramic nonstick for easy food release and quick clean up.
- Hard anodized aluminum construction, for last long.
- Easy grip handles, stay cool to the touch.
- No food burn.
- Convenient measuring marks Pour spouts and straining lids.
- Poor quality slotted turner.
- Requires some extra care for maintenance.
8. Nuwave Duralon™ Ceramic Non-stick Cookware 10-Piece Set
Cook With Less Oil
One of the first motives of using a nonstick pan is to able to cook with less oil. Remembering this, the cookware set enables you to cook without excessive butter, oil or spray. In fact, the non-stick surface on this set is absolutely spectacular. Overall, this is good for the environment as well as good for your body to cook in a safe cookware.
Cool to Touch Stainless Steel Handles
It’s cool to touch stainless steel handles feature to give you peace of mind when handling hot foods. Therefore it’s each pot has an own lid which is a huge plus. Everyone will stay looking at your cookware set while they are hanging on your kitchen shelves. It looks beautiful and adds some extra value to your kitchen.
Durable Non-Stick Coating
One of the latest Duralon® 2 Ceramic Non-Stick Coating used to make this durable kitchen cookware set. Thus, these pots and pans tend to last long, no fragile at all. This is a ten pieces non stick cookware comes complete with a 2-quart Saucepan, a 3-quart Saucepan, a 5.5-quart Stock Pot, a 9-quart stock pot and a 1.5-quart saucepan.
Who cook every day for their family they would know smaller pans are perfect for cooking vegetables, puddings and sauces whilst the larger stock pots are wonderful for stews, chili’s, pasta dishes and can even use for canning sometimes.
- A rare induction compatible cookware available in the market.
- Much affordable than others.
- Easy to cook with these pans and pots.
- Free of harmful chemicals like PFOA or PTFE.
- Incredibly easy to clean by hand.
- Issues with handles not too much comfortable.
- Includes no lid for the pan.
9. Neoflam Eela 7 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set in Ivory
You will also get a range of 4 differently sized pan lids that made from cast aluminum. This will allow you to cook meals in both the oven and stove. As well as they are also suitable for hot plates.
The interesting part is all pieces are presenting romantic pink color. Hereafter it features two safety handles for safety and ease of use every day.
Integrated Backlit Handles
The integrated backlit handles designed to stay cool even when the pot or pan is incredibly hot. Each of the cookware pieces has two safety handles, looped in design for easy grip.
Further, these help to maneuver the hot pot or pan easily from oven to stove. Not only this, but its large grille pan also has a large helper handle ergonomically designed and made from silicone for an easy grip for users. The designer made these handles with a rivetless appearance to make them easy to clean and easy to hold.
Cast Aluminum Design
Many of us don’t know that cast aluminum is an alternative to cast iron. In this addition, cast aluminum is relatively easy to wash and clean. It has a very high heat capacity and requires no preheating as here temperatures reach very quickly. As a result, you can cook food more efficiently with minimum time.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Neoflam is now offering a lifetime warranty for its users for this cookware set. Its ceramic coating gives the surface a non-stick property. It has no harmful toxins and is very safe to cook. The cast aluminum creates a perfect cooking environment for users, and it is 100% PFOA and PTFE free.
- Easy grip and stay cool handles.
- Heats food quickly and evenly.
- Steam vents control temperatures and aid cooking.
- Beautiful and modern pink color cookware.
- Glass lid allows seeing food when it cooks.
- Only allow hand washing.
- Issues with silicone covers.
10. GreenLife Soft Grip 14pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
Its core body is aluminum, and the interior cooking surface is ceramic, so all these allow a hassle-free clean up. No dangerous chemical used to make this cookware as cadmium, lead or PFOA nothing, so using this cookware to cook is 100% safe.
The patented Thermolon nonstick technology is heat resistant to high temperatures. As a result, the best ceramic cookware cannot release any kind of dangerous fumes or no PFOA in terms of overheated. You can use as much as less natural oils and fats through the cooking procedure due to the wonderful meals release character. It also makes cleaning procedure easy with soap with normal water.
Soft Grip Feature
The cookware carries a particular chef within an individual. It is an excellent combination of lightweight products with colorful and useful soft hold handles.
As a result, it works as a good foundation for all temperature distribution and balance. The most interesting part of it is the touch sensitivity of the handles. In fact, it is a delight to hold the handles while they coated with Thermolon Ceramic, they are also simple to clean.
This works as a good base for all heat distribution plus balance.
Cleaning the cookware is a breeze. In this addition, follow the directions on how finest to use them easily. Well, whenever you start to fry something focus on a negligible fire with butter or necessary oil in the pan and then see how easily foods come out from the pan.
- Made with high-quality materials.
- Quick cleaning just follows the instruction.
- Heating resistant around high temperatures.
- Durable, coating is solid and thick.
- Can withstand heat up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Worldwide shipping restrictions apply.
- Issues with little pots.
Factors to Consider While Choosing the Best Ceramic Cookware Set
You should keep in mind few things while buying a ceramic cookware set. Some of them are-
Firstly, consider your budget. There are different ranges of cookware sets are available in the market.
Secondly, consider the materials. Choose the materials that can make sure materials doesn’t react with food. Also, try to find something that can distribute heat evenly to cook food well.
Thirdly, consider your choice, if you are looking for more pieces they have more options to choose from. For example, ceramic cookware has 14 to 16 pieces, 8 to 10 pieces, etc.
Fourthly, you can even purchase the best ceramic cookware 2019 depending on your personality based on what you love to cook. If you love cooking try to get high-quality cookware, it will make cooking a breeze.
Is Ceramic Cookware Safe?
In reply, we would say, definitely it’s safe. In this addition, ceramic cookware is most environmentally friendly, as they never use any chemicals that could arise question regarding safety. But you may also have a question “Why?”
Well, a real user answered this question as “I prefer more ceramic cookware, it cooks evenly and doesn’t leach chemicals. That’s why I avoid completely traditional non stick and aluminum pans and rely on this ceramic cookware.”
Ceramic Cookware Dangers and How to Avoid
Ceramic cookware has some dangers that you must know before use. Some of them are-
In general, the ceramic cookware can withstand high temperature, so there always is some possibility of burning. Try to wear gloves during cook to minimize the risk of burns.
For coating, cookware needs to use PFOA, cadmium, and PTFE. If these substances mix with foods of large quantities, these can cause food poisoning. So be careful about using it, try not to use any rough spoon or dishwasher that brings the cadmium out of the pan.
Lead is a natural element that can easily contaminate food and water. Its abundance in an atmosphere and can cause damage to the kidneys and nervous system. According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), orange, tomatoes, vinegar may react with the surface of the ceramic cookware. It might cause lead to leach. So try to buy ceramic cookware that clearly states with a label “lead-free.” Large manufacturers never forget to add this label.
Ceramic Cookware Pros and Cons (At a Glance)
- The surface of ceramic cookware is slick and smooth.
- These are toxic chemical free.
- Scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean.
- Lightweight, give the flimsy feel.
- Last long if can use in low to medium heat only.
- Affordable in price.
- Sometimes due to unconsciousness, they might cause food poison.
- Some allow only dishwasher safe.
Tips to Cook with Ceramic Cookware
May be you are a dessert specialist who prefers to make sweets after dinner. Or maybe you are a “Top Chef” fanatic whose homemade meals are nothing short of restaurants. Even you could be new at cooking, but no matter what you cook, you can find the perfect fit with ceramic cookware to make your desired dish in the kitchen. Here are few tips for you-
- If you want, you can use your ceramic pots and pans from cooking to serving. These used to come with much attractive design and cool color that makes them ideal for serving dishes.
- We get to learn before smooth ceramic material withstands extreme temperatures, but it doesn’t mean it can withstand extreme heat too. Rather you can store the pots and pans in the freezer to make a dish well in advance before you plan to eat it.
- You can use any vegetable in your cooking. Don’t think you can’t use tomatoes as it can stain other cooking surfaces. Remember, durable ceramic cookware doesn’t stain.
- After dinner sometimes, we have left food in the pots and pans. You can keep the leftover foods in the pan where they cooked, no problem. Just put on a lid and store it directly in the refrigerator.
If you think tired of looking for the Best Ceramic Cookware Brands, we would like to recommend you use these Top 10 100% Ceramic Cookware. These are good in quality and ensure a safe nonstick solution. Above all, you can cook food with a reduced amount of fats and oils. Hopefully, you will enjoy a lot in experimenting new recipes with these new ceramic cookware sets, wish you all the best.