No one can avoid social responsibility, and it’s the biggest part of their business as well as mental satisfaction. So Cookware Diary is here with $1000 Scholarship Program to help talented students to complete their school, college, undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate degree. If you are a running part time or full-time student and not able to bear your education cost, then you can enroll this program. Scroll your mouse to get details on how to apply for this scholarship.
About Cookware Diary
Cookware Diary is a cooking based web blog where we guide and help people to find the right cookware and kitchen accessories with premium quality and reasonable price. We also share various cooking tips, tricks, and recipes to educate people about different types culinary. Our primary goal is to guide and help people to find the healthy cookware to keep their family safe. And,
are some of them.
Scholarship Amount Value
It’s a $1000 Scholarship Program.
The article submission deadline is 30 June 2018, and we will announce the winner on 10th July 2018.
Eligibility/Who Can Apply?
Applicant must be a part-time or full-time student of any school, college or university from any country of the world. They can be on any subject and students from any school, college or university from the USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, India, etc. (Students from the Culinary subject will get extra priority).
How to Apply
- Write an essay on “Modern Kitchen, Kitchen Decoration, Modernization of Cookware, Health and Cookware, Kitchen Safety, Cooking Tips or Carrer in Culinary Industry.” Between 700-1000 words (You can write any of the topics above)
- Essay must be spelling mistake, grammatical mistake and copy-paste free
- Submit your article along with your short bio, School/College/University Name, Area of Study, Nationality, Phone/Mobile, Address, recent passport size photograph and scanned student ID card at firstname.lastname@example.org
You Will Get Extra Point, If
- You can share/publish your written article/essay on your educational Institute blog or personal blog along with this scholarship courtesy including the scholarship page link. (Please send published article live link while applying.)
- You can share this scholarship page on your social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest.) (Please send social sharing screenshot if you did)